BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, August 5, 2011

So, the last day of camp

I thought it was pretty chill, except for the end, which made me sad. T_T (See previous post)

In the morning, we went to Jamba Juice, a donut place, Starbucks, and Panda Express. I got a small Jamba Juice, blah blah blah, kind of boring, brought my ipod, had the music half volume, so I could still hear people talking.

But wait, let's go back to the first hour (and a half) that we spent in the cave. I was, again, listening to my ipod. Madeline and Jasmine looked through my music, Jasmine the whole time saying how she knew none of the bands I like and being surprised that I have a song from a band called "Orgy." Then, a bit later, Nathan randomly goes "Sequoia! Hey." And that's all. Random, I know. Then Madeline tried to figure out my ipod passcode, but I confiscated it before she could disable it. σ_σ Angelica gushed over how much she would miss us, while I just dribbled this Disney Princess ball we randomly have in The Cave and listened to music.

While we ate lunch, everyone was invited to Seth's house to watch some movie or other, but I know my parents would never let me do that unless they knew the person, the person's parents, phone number, etc. Kind of made me sad. Jasmine also told me Ysabelle had a crush on Nathan, and Ysabelle told her last Friday. Ysabelle didn't deny this, she actually confirmed it, but later said she didn't have a crush on him. [Anymore]

Teenagers are so fickle.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello, I think your website might be having browser compatibility issues.
When I look at your blog site in Firefox, it looks fine but when opening in Internet
Explorer, it has some overlapping. I just wanted to give you a quick heads up!
Other then that, superb blog!

Feel free to visit my web blog ... coffee flavor